Thursday Writers Prompt: Funny Wrong Number

     Today's writers prompt is, "Tell us about a wrong number where you either received a call in error or made one."

 Once upon a time, quite a few years ago, I got a completely unexpected message on my cell phone from someone I didn't know about something I didn't know anything about.

The message was this: "Hey, if you need a ride to the funeral, give me a call back."

That was it. No name, nothing.

I looked from my phone to my husband and told him the message said, then said, "

"Looks like someone's going to be disappointed when they don't get a ride to the funeral." 


*******

If you're interested in participating in our Thursday Writer's Prompt, visit here sometime posting is due on Thursday to choose your prompt. 


Comments

John Holton said…
Them's the breaks, huh?

Popular posts from this blog

Writers Prompt Thursday: Cosplay Dress Up

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Amaryllis & Chinese Stonecrop

Mama Kat Thursday: Backwoods Indiana Memories: Laundry Day

Good Eating Monday: Frosted Banana Bars!