Good Eating Monday: Time for Holiday Baking!

It's Holiday baking time! 
Fruitcake is one my my personal baking favorites! 
Pictured are some I made just before Thanksgiving in  3 x 6 gift giving size! They're fun to decorate with candied fruit & nuts!
I'm picky about my candied fruit myself. I only use candied pineapple and green and red cherries usually in combination with raisins and dates. 

Here's my two favorite Fruitcake Recipes:
(Pictured)


Or for something in the fruitcake family that's not exactly fruitcake, but has that festive fruity quality, I recommend these:

This one is an orange bundt cake made with a box of Orange cake mix, instant Vanilla Pudding, Sour Cream, Oil, Eggs and Candied Orange Peels. Add nuts or chocolate chips if you like.

This one is a Southern take on fruitcake that calls for candy Orange Slices instead of traditional candied fruit.  Makes 1 bundt cake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party