Garden Pic Wednesday: Pineapple Sage Bloom

Today's Garden Pic of the Day is a nice shot of my Pineapple Sage that has just recently come into bloom!
Here in north Florida it blooms now and through-out winter.
I still have a Hummingbird or two visiting my feeder, so they might yet get to enjoy these!


For more on growing Pineapple Sage and a couple recipes for using it, you can visit this older post: Herb Savvy with Pineapple Sage.

For Bible Study on base last night I made M&M Blondies with peanut butter & peanut M&M's. (I had 1/2 a bag of each.)
Such a delicious recipe! 
****
Come back tomorrow for Mama Kat!

Comments

kayerj said…
Flowers all year. How nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

The Imaginary Party Outfit for the Imaginary Party

Garden Pic Wednesday: Coneflowers