Mama Kat Thursday: 7 Fav Edibles

The Mama Kat blogging writing option I've chosen today is to share the "7 Things I Would Love to Eat Guilt Free..."
....and by "guilt free" I mean being able to gobble them down without having to worry about calories, though most things on my list are okay, healthy even, if eaten in moderation.
So, with that in mind, here goes...



#1)  Chocolate Candy Bars. Preferably Mounds or various dark chocolate options.




#2)  Peanut Butter. On anything. In anything.






#3)  Cake. A different cake every week to have a big slice of for dessert after dinner every night.
Boston Cream Pie is one of my favorite cakes.





#4) Steak. I'd cook out a steak every night if I could afford it.







#5) Cheese. I love cheese. All kinds of cheese. I'd eat hunks of it.






#6)  Dried Fruit. I adore dried fruit. Dates. Raisins. Apricots. Peaches. Apples. Pineapple. Especially Pineapple. 
And if it's chocolate covered, that's even better.





#7)  Nuts. I'm nuts for nuts. Especially shelled Brazil nuts. 




*****
So, if there were no limits, what would you eat?


Thanks for Visiting



Comments

Ohhhh!! You have a good list too! During Christmas, we make homemade almond mound bars, they are gone super quick though. And peanut butter, you can truly eat that with anything. I like it with carrots. That crunch and that creamy peanut butter all in one.
Unknown said…
Great blog... always enjoy reading.
John Holton said…
I like Craisins, dried cranberries. Ocean Spray makes them, and they've come out with ones that have been infused with other fruit juices, like blueberry and cherry, my current favorite. Do you like prunes?
Anonymous said…
You had me sold on Steak and nuts. Add in the cake and it is a perfect day :)I love dried bananas. Heck I love most everything on your list LOL <3
KatBouska said…
Cheese was almost on my list! Very very close one! Peanut butter didn't cross my mind, but YES. And chocolate bars...give me all the chocolate bars!

Popular posts from this blog

Mama Kat Prompt Thursday: 5 Comforting Things

Thursday Writers Prompt: Radio Memories

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Crafts!

Good Eating Monday: Peach Cobbler Dump Cake!