Mama Kat Thursday: My Favorite Posts for 2017!

As 2017 draws to a close, here's some of my favorite stories/anecdotes from Mama Kat's Writing Prompts:

There was this one day, back when I was a floral designer, that was just really good.....





I was a by-stander to a pretty embarrassing conversation...





The one day I had to rebuke a 22 year old Air Force guy to stop acting like a 3 year old...





The time I won the my art class logo contest back when I was in college for the Indiana State Fair...





Was there something actually hidden in the principles office...




If you're a writer or blogger looking for inspiration, you'll love Mama Kat's Pretty Much World Famous Writing Prompts!



Thanks for Visiting!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This was a fun post! I remember some of these! Have a good New Year's, and I'll see you in 2018!

John - The Sound of One Hand Typing
Abby said…
I think I remember some of these. Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Writer's Workshop Prompt: Greatest Triumph

Good Eating Monday: Old Fashioned Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding!

Garden Pic Wednesday: Thriving Rose Bush!

Mama Kat Prompt Day: Childhood Memories

Mama Kat Thursday: Two Before & After Projects